IMPORTANT - WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ORDERS WHEN NOT POSSIBLE TO MAKE IT.
PLEASE NOTE ALL ORDERS MUST BE CONFIRMED BY PHONE - IF WE ARE NOT ABLE TO REACH YOU ON THE PHONE YOUR ORDER WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED.
Picked up cakes
All cakes ordered for pick up MUST be paid in advance - you can pay online via www.paypal.com to email@example.com, via Western Union or CASH in one of our BAKERY. Cakes not paid at least 48 hours in advance will not be confirmed.
Please note that many of the cakes are difficult to be transported and may be damaged if not properly driven or carried. We would not be responsible for any cake picked up from our store in proper condition and damaged after that.
Please make sure to check your cake and pick it up only if it is is in proper condition upon pick up.
• Most novelty and shape cakes feed 25-30. We do not offer exact dimensions as each cake is hand crafted in freehand. Our cakes look big and carry a great impact. We have never had a customer complaint with regard to cake portions.
Please note that heads of 3 D shape cakes and some other decorations on the cakes usually are made from cereals mixed with cream or from styrofoam decorated with sugar paste, and the actual cake that you should cut and eat is the body. Also keep in mind that there are wooden dowel rods ( wooden sticks) inside the cake which are meant to support the cake. Those wooden sticks are specificly made to be used in food products and without them the cake can not be done.
In the cakes made with more than 1 tier we also use wooden or plastic sticks and plates to support the cake. Those sticks and plates are also made to be used in foods and can not cause any harm provided that they are removed when cutting the cake.
Keep this in mind and once you cut the cake remove all wooden and plastic parts to avoid any problems especially for the children.
When sugar flowers are used in the cake - they have metal wires supporting them - which are not edible, but also produced to be used in the cake decorating.
Very often we use also tooth picks to support sugar figures. Beware for children please.
• We do not make smaller size novelty cakes.
• All cakes are made of vanilla or chocolate sponge with whipping cream or buttercream with jam like fillings. Mixed sponge for cakes means vanilla and chocolate sponge layers.
Cake Storage and Shelf Life
• All cakes should be stored in a cool dark place on a flat sturdy surface. We reccommend you order your cake for the same day it will be cut.
• Never put cakes in the fridge other than fresh dairy cream cakes before cutting then it will spoil the decoration.
• Sponge cake will keep for 24 hours after being cut and kept in the fridge.
Edible Images and Sugar Models
• Edible images can be put on almost any cake. We can scan and print any photograph or image. When ever an image is scanned and printed the quality deteriorates so make sure you give us the best quality pictures you can.
• If you wish to supply a digital picture, please send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Hand made sugar models to accompany your cake such as a book, ballet shoes and mobile phone etc cost 40 Dhs each. Figures of people and animals cost 95 Dhs each. Bigger figures cost 125 dhs. More elaborate sugar crafted models can be quoted for separately.
• We require 2 working days notice (Occasionally 1) on all cakes ordered. One week for wedding cakes. Skilled cake decorators are rare and valuable crafts people. Occasionally we may not have the resources to meet demand. Please order as early as you can.
• Please check your order thoroughly before payment. For bespoke cakes, our decorators can only create the finished article from what they interpret from the wording of your order. It is not possible to create exact specifications when modeling food, just a graphical representation.
• If an inscription color or any other choice is left un-selected on your order then we reserve the right to use our own discretion.
• We only accept cash or cards via paypal. We no longer accept personal cheques. Please note that credit card machines are not available in our shops. Only cash payment is accepted at the moment. You can pay by credit card only online via www.paypal.com - just send your payment to email@example.com
- Full payment in advance is required for wedding cakes at least one week prior to delivery.
- Please note that upon clickning that you agree with terms and conditions - you must pay for a cake if you don't cancel it at least 48 hours in advance.
• All cakes are delivered boxed.
• We only deliver within Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman, occasionally we deliver to Abu Dhabi and Al Ain.
• Delivering in Dubai is very unpredictable due to congestion. Please order your cake few hours before you need it to assure you have the cake on time.
- We deliver with delivery fee of 45 dhs for Dubai, 85 Dhs for Sharjah, 125 dhs for Ajman, 145 dhs for Abu Dhabi and 185 dhs for Al Ain, Fujeirah and RAK. 5% vat apply on total.
- Delivery time is subject to availability, within 2 hours ( 2-4 pm, 3-5 pm etc)
We will refund fully or partially if:
· The wrong product was sent by the merchant.
· The product is defective.
· The product was damaged in shipping - please make sure the product is in proper condition when you receive it. Once the delivery person leave, no complaints will be accepted.
· The product is tampered.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment. Please allow up to 45 days for refund from credit cards.
- There will be no refund on paid cakes canceled less than 3 days prior to collection or delivery.
- For confirmed cakes cancelled less than 48 hours in advance - 50% charge will apply. Our working time is from 9am to 6 pm so any cancellation sent after 6 pm will be considered as sent on next day.
• Corrections and repairs to cakes, including inscription mistakes, can be corrected on the same day in most cases. You are required to give us this opportunity and must let us know of the problem within one hour of accepting your cake.
• Complaints are very rare and so we take them very seriously. Some complaints may require further investigation and an immediate refund may not always be possible.
• Cakes, or part of cakes, must be returned within the same day to ensure we are able to fairly assess the nature of the complaint.
• The maximum refund we offer is the value of the cake and delivery. Further compensation is not available.
Terms and Conditions
1. SITE OPERATION: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. COMPANY controls this Site from the U.A.E. COMPANY makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
3. MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
5. OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. COMPANY will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not countryspecific
6. REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to COMPANY through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
7. PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by COMPANY to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by COMPANY to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of COMPANY. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
8. YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use COMPANY Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain COMPANY’s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. COMPANY will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. COMPANY has no control over these sites or the content within them. COMPANY does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. COMPANY does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against COMPANY for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at INFO@HOUSEOFCAKESDUBAI.COM
COPYRIGHT POLICY. COMPANY may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that COMPANY will own all rights, titles and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work or improvement of the On- line Materials made by or for you. At COMPANY’s request, you must execute, or obtain the execution of, any instrument that may be necessary to assign these rights, titles or interests to COMPANY or perfect these rights, titles or interests in COMPANY’s name. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES AND/OR THE SITE. COMPANY ALSO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SUBMITTED, DISPLAYED OR UPLOADED THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY USER. COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF COMPANY WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT OF LIABILITY PERMITTED BY LAW.
LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU. By providing materials to COMPANY, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted COMPANY an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. COMPANY may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against COMPANY for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to COMPANY. Any communication or materials you send to COMPANY will be treated as non- confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by COMPANY for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
ADVERTISING. The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. COMPANY is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
Headings & section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.
INFORMATION GATHERED BY HOUSEOFCAKESDUBAI.COM. This is HOUSEOFCAKESDUBAI.COM’s
HOUSEOFCAKESDUBAI.COM collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website. This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website. The anonymous data collected by the COMPANYWEBSITE.COM website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, and the length of the visit to the website. You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the HOUSEOFCAKESDUBAI.COM website, which may include your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. This information can be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to HOUSEOFCAKESDUBAI.COM, when you register for services, or make purchases via the website. In all such cases you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
1. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION. Except as otherwise stated below, we do not sell, trade or rent your personally identifiable information collected on the site to others. The information collected by our site is used to process orders, to keep you informed about your order status, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you, and for statistical purposes for improving our site. We will disclose your Delivery information to third parties for order tracking purposes or process your check or money order, as appropriate, fill your order, improve the functionality of our site, perform statistical and data analyses deliver your order and deliver promotional emails to you from us. For example, we must release your mailing address information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered.
2. All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
COOKIES. Cookies are small bits of data cached in a user’s browser. HOUSEOFCAKESDUBAI.COM utilizes cookies to determine whether or not you have visited the home page in the past. However, no other user information is gathered.
HOUSEOFCAKESDUBAI.COM may use non-personal "aggregated data" to enhance the operation of our website, or analyze interest in the areas of our website. Additionally, if you provide HOUSEOFCAKESDUBAI.COM with content for publishing or feedback, we may publish your user name or other identifying data with your permission.
HOUSEOFCAKESDUBAI.COM may also disclose personally identifiable information in order to respond to a subpoena, court order or other such request. HOUSEOFCAKESDUBAI.COM may also provide such personally identifiable information in response to a law enforcement agencies request or as otherwise required by law. Your personally identifiable information may be provided to a party if HOUSEOFCAKESDUBAI.COM files for bankruptcy, or there is a transfer of the assets or ownership of HOUSEOFCAKESDUBAI.COM in connection with proposed or consummated corporate reorganizations, such as mergers or acquisitions.
3. SECURITY. HOUSEOFCAKESDUBAI.COM takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, HOUSEOFCAKESDUBAI.COM cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
4. OTHER WEBSITES. HOUSEOFCAKESDUBAI.COM is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party’s privacy policies before providing any data to them. We are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties. Please be aware that our sites may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. The information practices of those Web sites linked to our site is not covered by this Policy. These other sites may send their own cookies or clear GIFs to users, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information. We cannot control this collection of information. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
MINORS. HOUSEOFCAKESDUBAI.COM does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. Minors are not permitted to use the HOUSEOFCAKESDUBAI.COM website or services, and HOUSEOFCAKESDUBAI.COM requests that minors under the age of 18 not submit any personal information to the website. Since information regarding minors under the age of 18 is not collected, HOUSEOFCAKESDUBAI.COM does not knowingly distribute personal information regarding minors under the age of 18.
CORRECTIONS AND UPDATES. If you wish to modify or update any information COMPANYWEBSITE.COM has received, please contact info@HOUSEOFCAKESDUBAI.COM
TELL A FRIEND!
###b class="fn org"
>span class="postal-code"###119046, DUBAI, UAE,
China cluster, D-04, shop 1 +97144206973
Every Day 9:00 till 18:00
TELL A FRIEND!
Since 2006 © All right reserved.
We reserve our right to refuse orders when we are fully booked.